Find a shoebox that does not exceed the size of 30cm wide x 40cm long x 15cm deep.
Cover the shoebox. The box and lid should be covered separately.
Please try to cover / decorate the box with paint, stickers, paper and other art work, appropriate for the age of the child.
Write the age and gender of the child on the top of the box.
Seal the box with only an elastic band so that the box can be easily opened to be checked.
You may also use a store bought gift box in shoebox dimension should you prefer.
Your box MUST contain the following:
• 1 toothbrush and toothpaste
• 1 bar of soap and a sponge
1 body lotion / body cream
• 1 packet of sweets / snack (should not exceed 125g)
• 1 school water bottle (max 500ml)
• 1 school lunch box (to fit one sandwich)
• 1 beanie / scarf / gloves / socks or any warm item
• 1 packet colour pens/ crayons / pencil colours (age appropriate)
• 1 age appropriate toy (should not exceed the value of R50)
• 1 packet of sanitary pad (this only applies to females over the age of 12)
RSBP reserves the right to return boxes that do not comply. RSBP reserves the right to remove or add any items from your box. Strictly, no cash accepted. Sharp objects, medication, electronics, battery operated objects, glass or liquids are NOT allowed. All items must be new. No old or used items are allowed. Please ensure that all items are age appropriate. Sweets should not contain nuts. Strictly, no Zakaat should be used for the items.