1. Please use an appropriate size shoebox to fit all the items required. Please do not use cake boxes or other flimsy boxes. Please do not use 2 small boxes and tie them together.
2. Please take your time in decorating the box. If your kids are decorating the boxes, please assist them so that the boxes are done neatly and the recipients can keep them.
3. Please clearly indicate the age and gender on a label on the top left hand side of the box.
4. You may decorate the box with paint, stickers, paper and other artwork, appropriate for the age of the child.
5. If you are wrapping your box in gift wrap, please wrap the lid and box separately.
6. If you are using paint or glitter, please ensure it is completely dry before dropping your box off.
7. Please ensure stickers and other artwork used (beads etc) are well stuck on before dropping your box off.
8. Seal your box with 2 elastic bands, so that the box can easily be opened to be checked.
1. Your shoe box should approximately measure the following size:
2. You can use a gift box available from Mr Price Home or other companies should you not wish to decorate a box.
3. This is a great project to get your kids involved in, however, please assist them in ensuring the boxes are well packed and decorated.
4. The age and gender of the child should be clearly labeled on the box.
5. Please remember to fill all the contents of the box. Please avoid adding extra items not included on the list.
6. Distribution dates will be made available on the website. Bring along your families and join us in handing out the boxes.
Your box MUST contain the following:
1 pack of socks
5 age appropriate stationary items
1 packet of sweets (should not exceed 125g)
1 age appropriate toy or special gift (the value of this item should not exceed R50)
1 bottle non-fragrant body lotion
1 bar of soap with soap container
1 small Vaseline or lip balm
1 packet of sanitary pad (this only applies to females over the age of 12)
1 long sleeved vest
RSBP reserves the right to return boxes that do not comply. RSBP reserves the right to remove or add any items from your box. Strictly, no cash accepted. Sharp objects, medication, electronics, battery operated objects, glass or liquids are NOT allowed. All items must be new. No old or used items are allowed. Please ensure that all items are age appropriate. Sweets should not contain nuts. Strictly, no Zakaat should be used for the items.