1. Please use an appropriate size shoebox to fit all the items required. Please do not use cake boxes or other flimsy boxes. Please do not use 2 small boxes and tie them together. We would prefer if you used a plastic box with a lid from Crazy Plastics / Plasticland or the gift boxes from Mr Price Home. Please ensure your box is strong and not flimsy.
2. Please CLEARLY indicate the AGE and GENDER on a label on the TOP left hand side of the box.
3. You may decorate the box with paint, stickers, paper and other artwork, appropriate for the age of the child.
4. If you are wrapping your box in gift wrap, please wrap the lid and box separately.
5. If you are using paint or glitter, please ensure it is completely dry before dropping your box off.
6. Please ensure stickers and other artwork used (beads etc.) are well stuck on before dropping your box off.
7. Seal your box with 2 elastic bands, so that the box can easily be opened to be checked.
1. Your shoe box should approximately measure the following size:
2. You can use a gift box available from Mr Price Home or a plastic box from Plasticland / Crazy Plastics etc. as these are more stable and last longer.
3. This is a great project to get your kids involved in, however, please assist them in ensuring the boxes are well packed and decorated.
4. The age and gender of the child should be clearly labeled on the box.
5. Please remember to fill ALL the contents of the box. Please avoid adding extra items not included on the list as the beneficiaries are so excited when they receive the boxes that they open them up immediately and we wouldn't want any of them to feel disappointed.
6. Distribution dates will be made available on the website. Bring along your families and join us in handing out the boxes.
Toothbrush x 2
Body lotion/cream 250ml - 350ml (Please do not include anything smaller than 250ml)
Soap bar 2 x 100g
Vaseline 250ml (Please do not include anything smaller than 250ml)
Pair of socks x 3 (Please do not purchase secret socks)
Packet of sweets (+- 150g)
Age appropriate toy or special gift (should not exceed R150)
Sanitary pads (only applies to a girl aged 10 and over)
Roll on / Deodorant (only applies to a boy aged 10 and over)
Pair of Gloves
Ages 1 - 5: Set of crayons, 4 HB pencils, 2 erasers, 1 sharpener, 1 glue stick / pritt & 1 pencil case.
Ages 6 - 12: Set of colour pencils, 3 pens, 3 HB pencils, 2 erasers, 1 sharpener, 1 ruler, 2 glue sticks / pritt & 1 pencil case.
Ages 12 and up: Set of highlighters and/or colour pens, 3 pens, 3 HB pencils, 2 erasers, 1 sharpener, 1 ruler, 2 glue sticks / pritt & 1 pencil case.
You may add a double pack toothpaste if you wish to.
You are welcome to add either a body lotion or aqueous body cream.
Please adhere to the sizes specified.
Please adhere to the instructions given.
Stationery requirements given are the minimum and you may add additional items.
RSBP reserves the right to return boxes that do not comply with requirements. RSBP reserves the right to remove or add any items from your box. Strictly, no cash accepted. Sharp objects, medication, electronics, and liquids are NOT allowed. All items must be new. No old or used items are allowed. Please ensure that all items are age appropriate. Sweets should not contain nuts. Strictly, no Zakaat should be used for the items.